Revit Architecture Specialist – Intermediate
Modelo Tech Studio Ltd. is a growing BIM/VDC consulting firm that works closely with General Contractors, Trades, Architects, and Engineers. We work on industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential projects, and we are continuously looking to hire superstars to join our team!
This position is for Local Candidates only as it will require travel to sites and/or client Meetings. We have multiple positions for Intermediate to advance level Architectural Revit Technicians. The successful candidates will help us deliver projects in our fast-paced environment.
- 3D Model and Drawing Production
- Execute projects from start to finish.
- Adhere to our modeling best practices.
- Participate in and respond to Coordination, Clash detection, Clash resolutions, RFI’s, and other site-related issues.
- Attend Internal and client meetings (online and in-person)
- Site visits
- Other duties as required by the supervisors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of working experience in Revit for Architecture
- Have a Minimum of 4 years of experience Single and Multi Family Residential Projects
- Be able to adhere to a collaborative environment within our team and with other consultants to deliver great work.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork attitude.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Drawings
Strong working knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, Etc.)
- Navisworks Manage experience is an asset.
- Autodesk Construction Cloud (BIM360) is an asset.
- Dynamo Experience is an asset.
Join the team!
If you meet or exceed the above requirement, we encourage you to apply. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position, but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted. All Applicants will be required to demonstrate they meet the minimum requirements during the interview process.
We offer competitive Salary, Health and Dental extended benefits and paid vacation.